Our products are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for performance and yield. Each cartridge is post tested prior to packaging to ensure quality. All factories are ISO9001 and STMC certified.
Our remanufactured and compatible cartridges for copiers, printers, and fax machines are warranted to be free from defects in material, workmanship and performance for a period of 1 Year from the date of purchase. If, at any time, our compatible parts and supplies fail to perform according to the aforementioned, Cartridge Pros will replace the item or credit the full purchase price. Cartridge Pros warranty coverage does not include freight related damage or improper installation, storage, or abuse of the products. Cartridge Pros liability is limited to the value of the product that is sold. Cartridge Pros will not be held liable for incidental consequential damages of any kind. Buyer accepts full responsibility for use of said product.
The following conditions are not covered under our warranty:
- Products ordered or supplied from another merchant.(Our products have serial and/or manufacturing lot numbers unique to our company so we can track and determine the manufacturing date and factory source for our products)
- Any printer cartridges that after weighing(based on grams) are found to have less than 20% of the original load of toner or ink remaining.
- Products damaged from abuse, misuse, tampering, overcharging, improper installation, neglect, freezing or improper conditioning.
- Removal of any warranty, lot number or serial number markings or stickers.
Warranty claims can be initiated by contacting us by email at: [email protected] or you may call us at 800-791-4657 during our normal business hours (M-F, 9am to 5pm Eastern Time) for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
We will need your order number, order date, your phone number, email address, part number and details about the specific product defect.
Note the following applies to your return:
Your replacement product or credit will be issued within 10 business days after we have received your return.
- All returns must have an authorized Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA) number in order to process a return request.
- Your RMA is valid for only 20 days. Your return shipment to us must have the RMA number prominently displayed on the outside of the shipping box.
- Please do not mark or write on the product itself or its packaging. Use a suitable shipping box and packaging material to protect the product packaging and its contents. Damaging the product or its packaging will result in a 20% restocking fee. If you send your RMA back to us via the U.S. Postal Service we recommend that you request a delivery confirmation. We are not responsible for lost shipments returned to us. Carriers including UPS and Fedex will automatically provide a delivery confirmation to you online.
Send your return to:
Attn: Returns (RMA #_______)
5245 Cleveland Street
Suite 208Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Cartridge Pro's limitation of liability is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product. In no event shall we be responsible for incidental or consequential damages of any kind.