1. What type of guarantee does your company offer?
We guarantee our cartridges 100%. If you try our product and for any reason feel dissatisfied we will immediately replace the cartridge or refund your money upon return. Click HERE for details
2. Will using a compatible toner or inkjet cartridge void my printer's warranty?
The Right to Choose
3. How do Cartridge Pros cartridges compare to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridges?
Most are factory new compatibles. Our cartridges are 100% post-tested to ensure that you receive the highest-quality cartridge.
4. Will I get the same number of printed pages from a Cartridge Pros cartridge as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridge?
Cartridge Pros has invested extensive time and money in our Research & Development Department to ensure that a comparative page count is achieved on each cartridge we sell.
5. How do I know that the cartridge will work properly once it has been remanufactured?
Each cartridge is quality tested to ensure its operational status. Our Quality Control Facilitators make sure only properly functioning cartridges are approved to sell.
6. How do I know which cartridge to purchase?
There is a reference guide in the Shopping area of our site that allows you to enter the model number from your machine and/or the OEM part number listed on your cartridge. That will let you know the correct part number you need to order.
7. How long will it take for my order to ship?
Once you have placed an order, the product will ship from our warehouse, most the same day. The product should arrive to you within the standard time frame based on the method of shipping you choose. Almost all orders arrive in 1-3 days.
8. How much will shipping cost when I place an order?
There is no charge for orders of $50 or more, shipping to a single location. Smaller orders will be charged a flat $4.99 for ground. Priority (1-3 Days) is $7.50. Next Day Air please call
9. Does Cartridge Pros charge sales tax?
We do not charge sales tax except on items shipped to VA addresses unless a valid Re-Sale Certificate or tax exemption letter on file.
10. What should I do with my empty cartridge?
If you would like to dispose of your empty inkjet and/or toner cartridges in an environmentally friendly manner, we suggest your local schools or churches. Unfortunately it makes no economic sense to ship empties around any more.
11. What should I do if I have a defective cartridge that I need to return?
Call us toll free at 1-800-791-4657 (Monday-Friday 9:00a-5:00p EST) and one of our Customer Service Representatives will help troubleshoot your problem to verify the defective cartridge status and issue a return tag for sending the defective cartridge back to Cartriodge Pros . Once received and evaluated, we will replace the cartridge.